Please LIKE and SHARE. Thank you!
Help Protect the Open Web by converting VeriCoin to BitCoin via VeriBit and donating to The Mozilla Foundation.
The Mozilla Foundation was established in July 2003 as a California not-for-profit corporation dedicated to the public benefit. The Mozilla Foundation also wholly owns the subsidiary organization, the Mozilla Corporation.
Mozilla is best known for the Firefox browser, but we advance our mission through other software projects, grants and engagement and education efforts such as Mozilla Webmaker.
The Mozilla Manifesto:
1. The Internet is an integral part of modern life—a key component in education, communication, collaboration, business, entertainment and society as a whole.
2. The Internet is a global public resource that must remain open and accessible.
3. The Internet must enrich the lives of individual human beings.
4. Individuals’ security and privacy on the Internet are fundamental and must not be treated as optional.
5. Individuals must have the ability to shape the Internet and their own experiences on it.
6. The effectiveness of the Internet as a public resource depends upon interoperability (protocols, data formats, content), innovation and decentralized participation worldwide.
7. Free and open source software promotes the development of the Internet as a public resource.
8. Transparent community-based processes promote participation, accountability and trust.
9. Commercial involvement in the development of the Internet brings many benefits; a balance between commercial profit and public benefit is critical.
10. Magnifying the public benefit aspects of the Internet is an important goal, worthy of time, attention and commitment.
*The Mozilla Foundation: https://Mozilla.org