[ANN][AIRDROP PRE-SALE] BitcoinToken (BTK) Easily Transferable, Easily Tradable

What Is BitcoinToken?

BitcoinToken is a digital currency. It uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions are carried out collectively by the network.

Open-Source, De-centralized

BitcoinToken is ERC20-compliant so that it and can be easily tradable on decentralized exchanges. It is a peer to peer, secure platform based on Ethereum, with an average transaction time of only 24 seconds!

The original Bitcoin is now thought of as the gold standard for digital currencies. BitcoinToken is a solution now for smaller faster transactions, with lower fees. It is intended for real-life solutions and transactions. It is open source, community driven, de-centralized, no large pre-mine. Developers will be all volunteers. All tokens will be airdropped over the first release period of the token. And from there they will be available on any exchanges that carry the token.

Technical specifications

Type : ERC20 standard Ethereum Token
Name : BitcoinToken
Decimals : 18
Symbol : BTK
Total supply : 10,000,000,000
Contract address : 0xdb8646f5b487b5dd979fac618350e85018f557d4  (Please do not send any ETH to this address)

First Airdrop (Limited Pre-Sale)

(Jan 25 – Feb 15, 2018)

A limited airdrop sell of 1,000,000,000 BitcoinTokens to raise funds for getting BitcoinToken listed to possible major exchanges and gas fees for the rest of the free airdrops. 10% of the token supply is being airdropped this way and the rest of the 90% freely.

This is not an ICO but an opportunity for community support and partnership to help us distribute freely all these tokens to a larger user-base.

Simply send an ETH (Ethereum) payment to the below ETH address for the below exact amounts and you will receive your BitcoinTokens (BTK) in return (almost immediately):

Send ETH Here : 0xcFFA6830BBe7876f94F1899Db731665CDc02D115

10,000,000 (10 million BTK) =  1.5 ETH Payment     (MAXIMUM PER ADDRESS)
5,000,000 (5 Million BTK) = 1 ETH Payment
1,000,000 (1 Million BTK) = .5 ETH Payment
500,000 BTK = .3 ETH Payment
100,000 BTK = .1 ETH Payment
50,000 BTK = .07 ETH Payment                      (MINIMUM PER ADDRESS)

Thank you for your support and investment in this community currency.

Bounty #Airdrop and the Free #Airdrops will be planned in the coming month.

 

Join with our Community:

Website: http://bitcointoken.droppages.com
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinToken/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bitcoin_token

Being a community currency, we encourage making of websites, blogs, social media accounts to share BitcoinToken.

 

Originally posted on https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php?/topic/5453-annairdrop-pre-sale-bitcointoken-btk-easily-transferable-easily-tradable/